Friday, May 16, 2008

home again, home again, jiggity-jog


i'm back... reading from this post's title i'm sure you can guess from where... i am home again from going back home again. ha that's confusing. it was so good to be with my family for the past week. i love watching my brothers and sister interact with sara. from peek-a-boo sessions to backyard pool time, my family never stopped playing with her. i love the way my mom sees every little quirk in sara's personality and appreciates it. i love how she never stops telling what she loves about her (toes, head, thighs, personality) it was nice to be around people that know me. But it was hard to be away from the one i love. i had to go through a big growing up process when we moved this past year to dallas. i had to remember and love that i chose ryan over my family. it doesn't void my family's importance or need to be with them but i am in love with and ultimately want to be where ryan is. so it was so nice to come home (to a clean one-thanks ryan) and reconnect with ryan. now that he is done with school i don't know what to do with myself. any bit of routine we had from before is out the window. we are soaking up all the free time. we have plans to organize the scary parts of this house and have many movies we need to catch up on. so all that to say- it is good to be home.
enjoy these moments from last week...
Sara went to the beach for the first time. She loved it! She spent most of her time crawling around in the sand and water.... watching the sand fall through her fingers... so cute



thanks kath for getting some good pictures!

Aunt Sissy with Sara... thanks for hanging out with us Amy!


my dad reading to Sara... one of the few things she will sit still for these days

my sweet family! it's good to be home and enjoying time with Ryan.

have a good weekend!



3 comments:

The Heath's said...

your fam is grrrrrrrreat. I miss yall! It was so fun to see you and be wth yall for Sara's first experience at the beach! She is awesome!

Christy said...

so sweet!!! i love the sunglasses - she looks adorable. as hard as it is being away from family - jayden, jordan, and i are really glad that you are here! love you guys!

The Texas VicHorns said...

Fun family time! I'm happy for you. I know how it feels to be far, far away. :)