Friday, July 25, 2008

forgive me?

so i didn't realize to has been over twenty days since i last posted... please forgive me? i could give you a list of excuses but that's no fun ... i was busy with life.... sorry


the big news around here is that a certain little one i know is turing ONE! can you believe it? these were sent out a while ago and yellow has taken over my mind and crafting world.

more pictures to come after the big day... i promise.

also my sweet parents are coming to join the celebration. and my sister is coming to be a huge help while i'm in school! can't believe the summer is coming to a close.... it happened so quickly.

ok i'll be back before the end of next month.... i hope! :)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Those invitations are so cute! You need to frame one!

The Heath's said...

SO SO CUTE! My little crappy friend.