Wednesday, April 7, 2010

sara's easter dress

i found a dress about a month ago that was so inspiring... simple a-line with a great gathered, ruffley piece down the front.
i couldn't get it out of my head.
until i finally made this fun dress. 
i never found the "perfect" pattern so i winged it. 
and so happy i did!
 in the spirit of "winging it" i had to make a matching bunny for a certain little girl.
and one for a sweet little boy. 
who preferred to eat his instead of making it talk to the other bunnies.


6 comments:

raqin said...

She is SOOOO cute!

Tiffany Dawn said...

Loved the dress and the bunnies are adorable!! I love your craftiness!!! And I love that you get such joy in creating!!

LOVE reading your posts!! (2 in a week!?) Keep it up!!! :0

Love YOU!
Tiff

Allan and Elissa Bonner said...

Love it! What a cute dress! Can you make one in my size? :)

Kelli said...

Reminds me of a Baby Lulu dress...so beautiful!

CindyC said...

Oh wow, Magen! Your talent amazes me. And your kids' cuteness amazes me, too!

Happy belated Resurrection Day. :)

Christy said...

how precious are those pictures of sara? she is a great model! love the dress and the little bunnies!