Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Jolly Holly!

It's Christmas time, although here in Texas the leaves are just now changing colors and many people are still sporting their flip-flops. It was bittersweet to put away the fall decorations and get out the Christmas stuff. It is hard to believe that this year is coming to an end.
Put your little one in this set and they are sure to inspire many to enjoy the wonderful season that's ahead (or should I say that's happening now). I hope your Christmas planning and shopping is relaxing and fun. Let me know if I can help in any way.



I have made many cute baby sets this week. I can't wait to share pictures but they are being given as gifts. Don't want to spoil the surprises. Check back soon for more pictures and gift ideas.

1 comments:

Lisa Leonard said...

Hi there! i am a friend of Kelly C'de Baca. I saw a link to your site from hers. Your creations are FREAKING adorable! i really think you've got something here! I'd love to help your little business grow. Wanna trade a necklace for a pair of baby shoes and do a post for each other? My son David wears a size three shoe. I really like the Archer style Let me know what you think. xoxo L