Friday, March 21, 2008

bibs, bibs, bibs

i hope the tune to "girls,girls,girls" was playing in your head as you read the title of this post... it's pretty bad when i think i should explain my post title's quirkiness... anyway here they are! i have been looking for cute boyish oilcloth and haven't had much luck so i resorted to using laminated cotton (cotton fabric covered in vinyl).. which i have to say i am really pleased with... i hope you agree. these little stinkers are a perfect gift to the new eater in your life....
i am selling these cuties for $10.00 each or two for $16.00. if you want a name monogrammed on the "pocket", the cost will be $5.00 more for one and $9.00 for a pair. (make sense? ok, if you buy 2 monogrammed bibs it will be $25.00... wow i like to make things complicated) and, like always, let me know if you are looking for something else... i will post more girly bibs real soon... i promise...






3 comments:

I Believe in a Peaceful World! How about You? said...

Nice to meet you. My names is Lauro. Warm greetings from brazil. I´m very interesting in improve my english and make new friends.
I do hope to hear from you.

Take care...


Lauro

The Heath's said...

meg so cute!!!! do you make dog bibs?

Kelly said...

These are absolutely adorable. I am going to be placing an order soon...just waiting for showers to be scheduled.

Talk to you soon.

Give Sara a big KISS from us.

Kelly