Friday, December 5, 2008

finished

today was such a sweet day.
it was the end of a wonderful experience. i was really blessed to be under such a great teacher and now a great friend.
today the students had a surprise "going away" party for me. (so many of them think i am moving...even after much explanation... its hilarious!) I was given handmade cards, sweet letters begging me to stay and many dollar store gems! they were so thoughtful and really cute. I will miss my days with them...

but can't wait to sleep in, hang out with sara in our pj's and sew!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats, ms. quiroz! we are so proud of you!! looking forward to seeing what creations you come with after such a long hiatus!

Marci said...

My teacher friend Maggie is always talking about costume jewelry with the stones missing and other little trinkets the kids brought her, and it always makes me smile. Sweet little hearts. I'm really happy for you that you are all done, congratulations!