Tuesday, December 9, 2008

my new toy

i know you all have been wondering what i am doing with all of my new found free time (yeah right, huh?) .... well yesterday i accomplished so much... i worked on a couple sewing projects for myself and sara (will post later), had coffee and lunch with my sis, washed and put back on my sheets (the whole making the bed after washing the sheets thing gets me every time!), helped my hubby study for an exam (ask me anything about the Model Rules and a lawyer's professional responsibility and i might be able to answer), ordered Christmas cards, and began taking apart the mile high pile of laundry sitting in my bedroom...
and i have been spending time learning how to work this thing....


yes, my sweet and thoughtful husband gave me this for graduation.. along with some flowers and a cheesy yard sign! i have been taking way too many pictures of nothing...



my sweet model... sara was in bed... and i had to practice!


love, love, love this little girl!


i will take some pictures of my sewing and post soon...
hope you are doing well

2 comments:

Christy said...

love those pictures! so precious - the camera is awesome! thank you again for today i really appreciate it! love you!

Marci said...

Magen, fun! Tim just got a Nikon D60 today so we can be camera buddies! You are definitely taking our new baby pictures now, girl. :-) Of course, baby has to leave the womb first....sigh...we'll keep you updated.