Wednesday, November 10, 2010

my sweet wilson

dear wilson,
how can it be that you are one today? 


it seems like yesterday we were anticipating your arrival and anxious to see your sweet little face. you came a week late with quite the arrival. 9 pounds 3 ounces of all boy! 


you, little boy, are so special. 


yes, your sister made me a mommy 
but you have made me a better mommy. 


you have won my heart. i love your sweet open mouth kisses. the way you throw your head back when i'm holding you. your clapping. your smile and giggle. your little body. and your sweet tender heart.  


and today, the way you pulled my face towards yours to kiss my cheek, about broke my heart. you are a lovey little guy. please don't stop. never. ever. always kiss on your momma!


i am so blessed to be able to watch you grow up. i can't wait to hear your sweet voice. to tell secrets with you. to watch you make friends. to hear your thoughts. 
wilson, i am filled with so much hope and excitement when i think of who you are becoming. 


remember, i love you. and will always love you, my sweet boy.


happy first birthday little man!

love,
your momma


4 comments:

The Heath's said...

Sweet boy! I Cannot believe he is already ONE!

Kristin said...

Well this sweet little post made me cry at work this morning! Oh sweet little Owen!

Karis Waldrum said...

I just cried too (viewing this a couple days late!) What a precious little guy! Happy Birthday Wilson!

Anonymous said...

全省借貸