Sunday, February 27, 2011

aprons for africa

ok it's time ladies. my sweet friend Alisha has given up her american life to serve children in uganda, africa.  and what a good life she has now. she has dreams that need our support. dreams to change the school system. to give children hope. to show them love. she needs support. financially and through prayer. i don't have a lot of money but i can give my talent and time. so slowly i have been making some cute aprons with fabric from uganda. i have made enough to support her for almost two months. so i need your help. will you buy an apron? will you hear her story? i want to share her updates with you. so email me if you want to hear more specific details and needs that they have.
here are a few pictures that wouldn't fit on the apron website. go check it out. pray for alisha and africa.


 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 









10 comments:

Larkin Watson said...

Count me in! What great work you've done.

Virginie M. said...

They're beautiful! Do they have a front/top portion? (I ask because that's where I really need the apron to be...not just the skirt!) But if they do, count me in too. :-)

Kati said...

Thanks for sharing! Love your aprons, so cute! Visit my blog if you get a chance! Im new here and trying to connect with other bloggers!

Ana said...

I have got to have one! These are sooo cute! I Love what she is doing too!

buy rift platinum said...

Cool! what a wonderful masterpiece.=D

dwarka expressway projects said...

There are two guys both of whom love me equally. I'm committed to one of them say Eric for the last 1 and a half yrs and he loves me like anything. But for the last 10 months we were having a hell lot of fights, almost every day...

Unknown said...

Qùa tặng tết độc đáo, ý nghĩa: quà tặng tết

Unknown said...

They're beautiful!Thanks for your post a lot, hope you can follow me back at công ty in quà tặng InLogo

Anonymous said...

pekne

Anonymous said...

i could take her to bed and make her tight little ass feel sooooooogood