Monday, January 28, 2008

Many Firsts...

Sara had a huge day (one fulled with both excitement and emotions). One with many firsts.... first time she took a pacifier and actually sucked on it (although later when she needed pacifying she looked at it as though she had no clue what to do with it)... first time she raised up on both her hands and knees (resulting in scooting backwards underneath my china cabinet...so cute!)... and first time she ate rice cereal. She balanced all these new challenges out with fussiness during the down times. What a day!
Today was a first for me as well... first time I made a highchair pad. I like it...



Motherhood is a challenge but it's better than anything else I could ever be apart of. I'm grateful to be apart of Sara's life... even the tough days!

0 comments: