Monday, February 25, 2008

been awhile...

So it's been awhile since I last posted some pictures of what I've been up to....Sara has been a little needy these past couple of weeks... needless to say a lot of time has been spend hanging out with her. It's never time wasted...

I have found some time while she naps to make these fun new shoes and burp cloths!
They were dropped off today at the cutest little shop around the corner. Uptown Country Home is one of my favorite "mommy's treat" stores out there. Filled with one-of-a-kind shabby chic decor, vintage finds, original artwork and sweet bedding, this store is definitely a must see if you are ever in the Dallas area!


I also had the pleasure to design these little guys. I made myself a wristlet a couple of weeks ago and find it so nice to be able to throw in the diaper bag. So I made a few to sell at Uptown Country as well.


Gotta love the tag!!
Have a happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Christy said...

love all of the new designs and the wristlets are adorable! hope you had a good night and look forward to hanging out next week!

kelly said...

hello! i found your blog through the ogden's. christy always talks about how she loves your stuff, & i have loved looking @ your site! you are really talented!
i wanted to order some shoes for my little guy if you make his size (chunky monkey) & also had a few sewing questions for you if you don't mind! i guess i'll just give you my email address - just when you have the time!

kghmaddie@yahoo.com

ps - i actually went to high school with your husband. small world!

allison said...

Magen, this is Allison Twist (wife of Erik; we were together at the lake this September). I'm so impressed with your work! Can I please come visit you for a month and learn your trade? :)

For how much would you sell these purses? And how big are they?

You can just email me at allisontwist at hotmail dot com (or send a Facebook message).

Sara is SO yummy. I love her cherub face.

Anonymous said...

i would love to watch mycum drip off her chin like that her mouth looks made for sucking acock