Saturday, September 13, 2008

baby shower and birthday

we had lots of life celebrations going on around here this past week.
remember those invitations from a few weeks back? the shower for the sweetie and her momma was a success! we wanted to give her a shower that was totally girly... i think it worked out! here are a few pictures from the event.








i turned a year older... no big deal. it was a fun day... lots of surprises... my sweet hubby sent pizzas to the school for a surprise pizza party... he said he thought a pizza party was fitting for an elementary school... i didn't see anything wrong with his thinking...neither did the other teachers!

i was given many handmade cards by a few of my students... they were so sweet and quite funny... a few of my favorites...
can't get any better than "happy birth birthday girl!"

gotta love the "hair flap" woman or the cyclops woman?!

Ryan and I went out on a date to a great restaurant where he had flowers waiting for me... so sweet
(thanks Deborah for the cute shirt!)

and Amy made this sweet cake for me!

it was a fun day full of celebration! thanks to my thoughtful family who made the day special!

2 comments:

The Heath's said...

hahaha I love how every single one of those cards had your named spelled QUIROS. Love it. I will start spelling your name like that from now on.

Marci said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the birthday cards!